So I was thinking I’m new to blogging, social media the whole 9 yards, and feeling a little inspired by reading other “getting to know me” posts I would in turn do one myself. But then came the damn what do I think the people not reading my blog, that I want to be reading my blog, will want to know. So after some thought here it is things you didn’t know about me. Marvel in my wonder!
1.I never finished college but desperately want to. I was a criminal justice major. I love law and the study of criminals or really why people do bad things. I keep saying I’m going back but so far I’m still a drop out.
2. I have absolutely no self discipline. I suck at setting goals in my personal life. Which makes losing baby weight very difficult.
3. I really do love my job but I get burnt out a lot. It’s not what I envisioned myself doing. But I have found I have a knack for business. And I kinda feel in love with it while I was gone on maternity leave so it’s new again.
4. I love that my husband and I have the same job for the same company. Mainly because we can’t work very closely and he understands why I’m so tired at the end of the day and he just gets it.
5. I knew I wanted to marry matt right after the first year but I never actually thought it would work out. We were young and I was so in live it was scary. We broke up a few times and went through a lot but 6 years later we got married and I have never looked back.
6. If I could stay home with my kids I would. I never thought I would be that kind of woman but I absolutely live being a mom. And if we could afford it I would have at least 6 kids!!
7. I was the biggest tomboy growing up. I love sports and being with the guys. I am a girl now, not a girls girl but I do love to shop and love me some shoes!!
8. I want a girl. I always said I wanted 3 boys but I secretly hope the next one is a girl.
9. I think I’m so witty that I say it aloud a lot! At one point my friends were so sick of it I think they stopped talking to me!! But dammit I’m funny and quick witted get over it.
10. I use to show my boobs, a lot. Back when I was young and thin. Thank God there was no such thing as Girls gone wild when I was younger.
11. When I see my cousin who has had kids around the same time as me and she has even more weight to lose than me, well I smile inside. I think at least I’m not that big. Don’t judge me.
12. I love to dance. If I could still go to clubs and dance all freaking nite long I would. I don’t care who’s watching I’m shaking my ass, rubbing up on my hubs, I’m so that kind of girl.
13. I’m addicted to twitter. No really, seriously, my name is Ali and I have a problem.
14. I suck at saving money. I never had to and kinda got to spend all the money I made from my first job as a teen with absolute disregard for anything and well I suck at managing money, personally. At work I am a tightass.
15. I feel really sorry for my hubs because I’m still not very girlie. There us no mystery in our marriage. He knows way too much about my girlies stuff, I fart and belch like a dude and I don’t care.
16. My husband kinda looks like Collin Farrell and people say that all the time and well I like it. I may not be hot but he kinda is.
17. My best friend is my mom. Not totally sad bc she was 17 when she had me so she is really young but still even people I went to high school are friends with my parents and invite them places and forget abt me.
18. I really do love coffee. I fancy myself the qween but I still have so much to learn.
19. My aunt was murdered by her husband a little over a year ago. We were estranged at the time and I feel guilty sometimes for missing her bc we didn’t talk. Other times I am so pissed at her I curse at her. She kept us apart it wasn’t my fault. I’m still bitter very bitter.
20. I argue, for fun. To the point my family sometimes just says shut up and tells me to leave. I have learned to let things go since becoming a mom. But honestly I feel like I was given this gift of objectionality( is that a word) I can argue any side and if it happens to be something I believe in then look out. In my next life I’m going to be lawyer and judge. Yup gonna do it next lifetime.
Feel free to le me know a little about you in your comments! Have a great weekend!!