It’s 1:23 am and I can’t fall asleep. I’ve been laying in bed for over an hour exhausted but my brain won’t stop. So here is a list of things running through my brain. Enjoy!
1. Tomorrow is going to suck ass because I am going to be so freakin tired.
2. Is Aiden going to get the proper schooling with 38 kids in his class- impossible.
3. I miss Starbucks but I don’t want to leave my babies, especially my Callen.
4. I so hungry right now all I can think about is food and I’m starting a diet in the morning:/
5. Would my husband notice if I leave? I can go eat a slice of pie and coffee at Denny’s. decaf coffee.
6. I just realized all the amazing things I can do with my mom’s cricut I
jacked borrowed and can’t stop googling images.
7. Every time is say googling I think of Zoolander and when he is talking about eulogy and says eugooglely. Every.single.time
8. Will I have time to complete my externship while working and taking care of my family because seriously I’m ready to do this shit and rock it
9. I seriously need more family type friends for my family. You know the kind you throw bbq’s in the backyard and go to the lake with.
10. Will I ever go the fuck to sleep?!!!
Still cannot turn off this brain and still not interested in tv. I can listen to the Kaneshow on my I heart radio app, but I really want a doughnut. There is this great bakery that you can top whatever you want on a doughnut or turn a doughnut into a breakfast sandwich. Damn I’m hungry. If I eat now I’m technically not cheating on my diet right? I’m totally rambling now. Okay must go before this gets out of hand. Ugh.